Thursday, May 28, 2009

10 years | 6 months | 1 day


may 22nd was a glorious day!

for one my mommy and daddy made 10 years married,
for two my braddah eke turned 6 months old,
and for three my aunty joyce and uncle tim got married!

10 years
here is mommy and daddy just before they headed out
for a romantic dinner thursday night

i'm not sure how many 10 years is... sounds very looong.


6 months
and of course, braddah eke and i side by side at month 6
chillin on our chair with 'da bear


Where did eke go!?


oh there he is!


1 beautiful day
so my aunty joyce used to say i was her boyfriend
but i just don't understand
do all girlfriends go off and get married?
i was told she's too old for me anyways
and i really like her new hubby uncle tim

my daddy and uncle glen played
canon in d on the ukulele
while aunty joyce sprinted down the aisle


i even helped daddy with running some cables


and here they are sealing the deal
with a smoochie kiss
congrats aunty joyce and uncle tim
look forward to hanging
with you both

happy growing to my bro eke
your getting to be a tough little man
looking forward to more fun times together

and mommy and daddy without you guys
somehow i don't think i would be here
don't know exactly how it all works
but i know you guys had something
to do with me being born

lots of love to all

aloha



3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! 10 years! That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats guys! And I love that you take pics of the boys in the same chair with the same stuffed animal. And then compare 'em! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on 10 years. That seems like such a long time, but at the same time I am sure you are saying to yourself, "where did the time go".

    The boys are growing a ton! Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete